Peace, it seems, is scarcer than diamonds. Everyone is searching for it, but few seem to ever truly find it. The start of each year sees many of us determined to create real change in our lives. So, now seems like a perfect time for the only guide you’ll ever need to find peace. All in ten, easy to follow steps.
Simon’s Ten Easy Steps To Finding Peace:
1. Don’t believe anything anybody tells you about how to find peace.
2. Don’t listen to gurus telling you their system works.
3. Pay no attention to books telling you how easy it is.
4. Don’t put any stock in ten-minute blog posts.
5. Don’t absorb the media that filters the world for you.
6. Don’t listen to governments telling you what you should be afraid of.
7. Don’t listen to businesses telling you what you need.
8. Don’t believe in anything.
9. Don’t even try to find peace.
10. When you’re ready to pay no attention to all of these, just sit quietly in nature.